1. Wash the scallops and soak them in fresh water to soften them.
2. Use the measuring cup equipped with the rice cooker to measure 3 and a half cups of Thai fragrant rice, simply wash it with clean water, and use a colander to drain the water for later use.
3. Flatten the garlic cloves with a knife, remove the garlic clothes, and chop the garlic finely; wash the chives and cut them into chopped green onions for later use.
4. Cut a small pumpkin into a small half, remove the seeds, peel and slice with a peeler, and then cut into small pieces with a knife.
5. Wash the Cantonese sausage and cut into small hob pieces; tear the soaked scallops into thick threads by hand.
6. The rice cooker selects the "hot rice" function, pour peanut oil, heat the oil, and use a silicone spatula to put the garlic, scallops, and sausage pieces into the stir fry until fragrant.
7. Add about 5 grams of light soy sauce to the fragrant ingredients and continue to fry until fragrant.
8. Add the pumpkin cubes and stir fry for a while.
9. Pour the drained basmati rice into the pot, stir fry, and finally pour the remaining 10 grams of light soy sauce. Stir fry for coloring.
10. Pour in the pre-boiled water to the water level of Si Miao Mi at about 4.8. Use a silicone spatula to turn the rice a few times to smooth it.
11. Cover the pot, cancel the hot rice function, select the "fine cooking" function, and start automatic cooking.
12. About 40 minutes, when the cooking is finished, open the lid and loosen the rice with a special spoon. You can taste if it tastes enough. If it is not enough, season it appropriately, then sprinkle with chopped green onions and enjoy.
1. The water absorption of the rice used is different, and the water content needs to be increased or decreased according to the actual situation.
2. The small pumpkins used are sweet and waxy. When eating, you can mix the cooked pumpkin with rice evenly. For small pumpkins, choose old pumpkins with harder skins and full seeds. They can be kept in a ventilated and shaded place for a few days, and it will become worse. It is more and more powdery, sweet and waxy.
3. Seasoning can be adjusted appropriately for personal taste.