1. Wash the chicken breasts.
2. Cut into pieces and cut the green onions into sections.
3. Put it into the Supor cooking machine together.
4. Start the mixing program and beat it into puree in about 15 seconds.
5. Pour out the beaten chicken mash, add salt and black pepper, stir well, and let it stand for 15 minutes, it will be more delicious.
6. Beat the eggs, add 2 tablespoons of cornstarch, stir evenly, prepare some bread crumbs.
7. Take a ball of chicken, dip it in the egg mixture and roll it with breadcrumbs.
8. Preheat the oven up and down at 200 degrees, put in the prepared chicken meatballs, and bake for 15 minutes.
9. Wash the green peppers, remove the seeds, and cut into pieces. Wash all halves of the little tomatoes.
10. String the chicken meatballs with tomatoes and green peppers with bamboo skewers.
11. Mix garlic chili sauce with sweet noodle sauce, add appropriate amount of water, and mix into sauce.
12. Brush on the skewers, each one must be brushed
13. Put it on a baking tray lined with tin foil, put it in the oven, and bake at 200 degrees for 8-10 minutes. If you don’t want to use an oven, you can also use an electric baking pan to bake it, but you need to add a little oil.
14. Beer with skewers. It's just you.
You can also sprinkle some cumin powder or chili powder according to personal taste.