1. Rinse the cod and put it on tin foil, oven 230°for ten minutes.
2. It is very fragrant after roasting, peel off the skin and take the meat.
3. Press the fish into a puree.
4. Add water to the pot and bring to a boil.
5. A small bundle of baby noodles.
6. After the water boils, break the baby noodles into the pot, I usually break the 2-3 cm section.
7. Add the cod after cooking for five minutes.
8. Mushroom powder.
9. Add shiitake mushroom powder or add shiitake mushrooms directly.
10. It can be out of the pot when it is cooked.
11. The umami taste of cod mixed with shiitake mushrooms is very fragrant.
12. Every bite is full of nutrition.
Cod is unavoidably nagging a few words, I also know that there are so many kinds of cod, of which silver cod is the most expensive and the most tender, and oil fish is the lowest. The baby will not digest it after eating. Cod occasionally has spines near the bones, so mothers have to pick one after they are baked. Many mothers like steamed cod, but I think the grilled cod is more fragrant, with a little fish oil coming out, which is very nutritious.
The method of shiitake powder will be issued later. If you don’t have shiitake powder, you can buy fresh shiitake mushrooms. Wash off the roots, blanch them and chop them. You can put them in the pot earlier and cook them for a longer time.
I always break the baby noodles and cook it. The long noodles are not only troublesome to feed, but also difficult for the baby to swallow.