1. Prepare all the main ingredients, cod, carrots, lettuce leaves, eggs, and shallots. Vegetables can also be matched according to your liking, and it tastes great with onions.
2. Chop the cod fish into minced fish with a knife, peel the carrots and cut into small cubes, chop lettuce leaves into minced pieces, and chop ginger and green onions into minced pieces.
3. Knock an egg into the fish paste, add an appropriate amount of salt, a teaspoon of minced ginger, a handful of chopped green onions, and a little white pepper. Stir well.
4. Then put all the diced carrots and lettuce leaves into the pureed fish.
5. Add two spoons of cornstarch, add some salt according to personal taste, add a little peanut oil, and mix well.
6. Connect the Supor single-sided frying pan to the power supply and preheat it in advance. Take a spoonful of mashed fish into the palm of your hand and squeeze it, then put it in a single-sided frying pan and fry on medium heat.
7. After frying until one side is browned, turn it over and fry until the other side is browned, and you can get out of the pan.