by Minger Kitchen
1. Remove the scales and wash the cod, cut into chunks, heat the pan with oil, add the cod chunks in the oil and fry. In fact, if you want the fish soup to be as white as milk and not fishy, the most important step is to fry it.
2. Fry the yellow on both sides, add ginger and garlic, pour in some boiled water and simmer. Pour boiled water in order to make the fish soup white quickly without making it fishy.
3. Simmer for about five minutes, the fish soup will become thick and whitish. At this time, put a handful of fungus soaked in advance.
4. Season with salt, vinegar and oyster sauce.
5. Finally, add chopped coriander and chopped green onion to serve.