Suitable age for months: more than 10 months. Ingredients preparation: 30g cod, 50g rice, 15g yellow pepper, 15g carrot, 5g onion, 1 shiitake mushroom Cooking time: 20 minutes Difficulty analysis: Primary recommendation index: ★★★★★
If there is no cod, salmon can be used, and the type of vegetables can be replaced according to home ingredients.
Pay attention to the color of the ingredients in the vegetables, so that it can arouse the baby's appetite.
2. Cut green peppers, carrots, and onions into diced pieces and set aside.
3. Wash the shiitake mushrooms, blanch them in boiling water, and chop them into powder for later use.
4. The cod is marinated with ginger slices for 15 minutes in advance to help remove the fishy smell.
5. Cut into diced cod and set aside. If there are fish bones, be sure to remove them.
6. Heat the pan, add the onion and saute until fragrant, fry until transparent and change color, pour in the diced cod and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add diced carrots and stir-fry evenly.
8. Add bell pepper and stir fry evenly.
9. Add rice and mix well.
10. Pour in the right amount of hot water, stir evenly, cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
11. Add a little salt to taste before serving (babies under 1 year old don't add salt), and it's ready to be served!
12. Be sure to keep the water in the porridge dry. Don't let the baby drink like porridge. It will not only help the baby exercise chewing, but also hurt the stomach!
Write them in the steps, leave a message below if you have any questions!