1. Prepare ingredients: American bacon, coriander;
2. After the bacon is washed, two coriander rolls with the same length and length; the length of the coriander roll is the same as the width of the bacon;
3. Cut the bacon down;
4. Put coriander rolls on a piece of bacon;
5. Roll up and spread in a baking bowl;
6. Sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper and cumin powder;
7. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees, up and down, set the time to 8 minutes;
8. After the oven has been preheated, put the bacon and coriander rolls in the oven;
9. [Bacon Coriander Roll] It's ready.
Seasoning can be adjusted according to personal taste.