1. Brush the bottom of the rice cooker with sesame oil.
2. Pour in rice and add water. Yard pumpkin
3. Slice bacon, a little shredded ginger.
4. Wait for the rice cooker to work for about 15 minutes, put it in and continue steaming.
5. Add the mixed juice according to personal taste.
6. Just mix well.
7. The amount of seasoning is increased or decreased according to personal preference
8. Have a meal. With some broccoli
1. I use Midea rice cooker to make it. If you want to use a rice cooker to make crispy rice, remember to brush a layer of sesame oil on the bottom of the pan first.
3. The final juice is added according to personal preference.