1. Prepare the ingredients you need.
2. The right amount of noodles.
3. Make a pot of water and add a teaspoon of salt after boiling.
4. Put the noodles in and remove them when they are slightly broken. It does not need to be fully cooked. Then remove it and put it in cold water. In order to speed up cooling, you can change the water once.
5. The cooled noodles are drained, and then add an appropriate amount of Gelinuoer organic linseed oil, and mix evenly with your hands. This not only separates the noodles from the roots, and the fried noodles are layered, but also this linseed oil is particularly suitable for cold and low-temperature cooking. Stir-frying can promote the absorption of nutrients. A spoonful of fried noodles is especially suitable.
6. Sit in a hot wok, add a spoonful of Gelinor organic linseed oil, without waiting for the oil to heat up, then add the bacon and stir fry a little.
7. Then add the green peppers and garlic sprouts, and put in the appropriate amount of soy sauce. Because the bacon has a salty taste, do not put salt first. Then add the rape, stir fry for about 10 seconds.
8. Finally, pour the noodles, stir fry, and add salt according to taste. It will be out of the pot in about half a minute.
9. Fried noodles with only a little seasoning, in addition to seasonal vegetables and tender bacon, as well as healthy Gelinuoer organic flaxseed oil, is a particularly trouble-free quick rice.