1. The onion is half and diced, and the rice is washed well. Butter and grape oil are ready.
2. Put a small piece of butter into the rice cooker to melt slowly.
3. Pour in the diced onion, fry the aroma, then add the rice and stir well. Add 1 small glass of white wine and some water to make rice.
4. When the rice is cooked, start another pot. Put olive oil in the pan and fry the bacon until golden on both sides.
5. Pour in purple cabbage, stir fry, add rice, add appropriate amount of salt, and stir well.
6. Add the cheese grains and fry until the cheese is completely melted and wrapped on the rice grains. Sprinkle in an appropriate amount of black paprika.
7. The aroma of cheese is immersed in a faint aroma of wine, and one bite is filled with happiness!