1. Wash the rice and soak it in an appropriate amount of water for about 30 minutes in advance. The soaked rice is more delicious to cook.
2. Wash the bacon and cut into small pieces for later use
3. Wash potatoes and carrots, peel and cut into small pieces for later use
4. Pour the oil in the pan to heat up, first add the diced bacon and stir-fry slowly to get the oil, then add the carrots and diced potatoes and stir-fry, turn off the heat
5. Drain the soaked rice and pour it into the rice cooker, add about twice the amount of water, then put the fried bacon, carrots and diced potatoes into the rice cooker and mix well, close the lid, and press the cooking program Switch on and off, wait for the reminder that the rice is cooked, simmer for another 10-20 minutes and enjoy