1. Material family portrait
2. Put the flour, yeast powder, water, and salt into the cook machine and knead for about 15 minutes.
3. Put the butter in 15 minutes after starting the cook machine. Continue to knead until the dough is smooth. It is not necessary to make the glove film, but the film should be made.
4. Cover the kneaded dough with plastic wrap and put it into the oven, start the fermentation function, for 40 minutes, until the dough has doubled its original size
5. Divide the fermented dough into two portions and knead for a few more minutes to exhaust.
6. Take 3/4 of the dough and roll it into a pizza pan. You can brush a little oil on the pizza pan in advance to prevent stickiness.
7. Roll the other 1/4 of the dough into a thin strip, roll it into the ham, trim off the excess dough and wrap it, and cut into the same length as the lace
8. Use a fork to make small holes to prevent the crust from bulging during baking. In addition, in order to make the ham segment and the pie crust better bond, you can put the bordered pie crust in the oven to ferment for 10 minutes before using
9. Brush a layer of pizza sauce, sprinkle with shredded green pepper and radish, a layer of shredded mozzarella cheese, then spread bacon, shredded green pepper and radish, and sprinkle with a thick layer of mozzarella cheese
10. Preheat the oven for 10 minutes to 200 degrees in advance, and bake on the top and bottom for 18 minutes.
11. It's out, it's super delicious.
1. Pizza crust can be replaced with toast
2. The green pepper and radish shreds are easy to get water when they are roasted. It is recommended to dry the green pepper and radish shreds before use.