1. Melt the yeast with warm water, add salt, sugar, corn oil to the flour, and stir the water with chopsticks to form a floc. Knead the dough with your hands to form a smooth dough.
2. Put a damp cloth and place the dough in a warm place to ferment. When the dough has risen to twice its size, dip your fingers in flour and gently make a hole in the noodles so that the dough does not shrink or collapse.
3. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into a base of the same size as the bottom of the pizza pan, and spread the crust into it.
4. Fork some small holes.
5. Spread a layer of pizza sauce on the bottom of the pizza.
6. Sprinkle another layer of shredded cheese.
7. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees in advance. After preheating, put the pizza base in the middle of the oven and bake for 3 minutes.
8. Corn kernels and green peas are blanched in boiling water for later use.
9. Spread the bacon evenly on the bottom of the toast.
10. Sprinkle with corn kernels and pea kernels.
11. Finally, sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese.
12. Re-enter the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, and the pizza can be colored satisfactorily.
13. It's super delicious.