1. Prepare ingredients.
2. For the pancake maker, select medium heat and use an oil brush to apply a thin layer of oil.
3. Put in the cold noodles, bake for about 30 seconds, turn over and continue to bake. If it feels dry, spray less water on the dough.
4. Beat in an egg and spread it evenly on the cold noodles.
5. Turn over after the egg has solidified. Brush a layer of sauce.
6. Add your favorite vegetables.
7. Add a ham sausage.
8. Roll up the cold noodles while it is hot, and then spread a layer of sauce.
9. Cut into pieces and eat.