by Shredded Potato Burrito
There are so many chives for grilled cold noodles. Now it is the season of tender green garlic. I like it very much, so I chose tender green garlic.
Wash coriander and green garlic. Prepare cold noodles. This kind of cold noodles are not boiled cold noodles that we usually eat, but slices, which are thinner and softer than the usual cold noodles on the market, and can be eaten directly. Where there is a monopoly
2. Chopped coriander and green garlic
3. Prepare the barbecue garlic sauce, and beat the eggs (the eggs are opened with one, and one egg for a cold noodle. So here I will beat an egg first)
4. Put the oil in the pan and heat it up. You can add the oil as you like. If you like more oil, add more, otherwise, put less
5. Take a piece of cold noodles, put it on the oil surface, and fry on low heat
6. Beat the egg liquid and pour it on the cold surface, spread the egg liquid with a flat spatula
7. After the egg liquid has solidified, turn it over to the cold noodle, with the egg liquid side down. It's been grilled on a low fire all the time
8. Coated with barbecue sauce
9. Sprinkle with green garlic and parsley. Spread evenly
10. When the eggs are cooked through, roll them up. Take out and cut into pieces
The sauce on the cold noodles can be changed according to personal preference. If you like sweet and sour taste, add some sweet and sour liquid to taste better.
If you like to eat very soft cold noodles, you can pour water into the noodles after the eggs are cooked to soften the noodles.
You can use chives instead of green garlic.
If you like meat, you can add meat sausage and roll it up after the seasoning is finished.
As long as it is a normal household pan, it can be baked.