1. Take a bundle of cold buckwheat noodles and rub it with your hands. It feels a bit like a rubber band. Some cold buckwheat noodles are sterilized with alcohol without using preservatives, so they smell of alcohol. Rinse them in water for a few times.
2. After the water is boiled, put the cold noodles in the pot and stir with chopsticks, cook for one minute to make it soft and remove, rinse with cold boiled water, disperse and drain the water.
3. Shred carrots
4. After the mung bean sprouts are removed and washed, they are blanched in boiling water until cooked. Remove and drain for later use.
5. Prepare seasonings, light soy sauce and a tablespoon of brown rice vinegar, a tablespoon of salt, and a tablespoon of spicy oil, mix well, pour into the noodles and mix well
6. Add chopped dried chili and chopped green onion
7. Add mung bean sprouts and carrot shreds, mix well and serve
1. You can choose the type of vinegar according to your preferences
2. Put the cold noodles in the refrigerator for a while and then eat them for a better taste