1. Prepare, the sun is so big early in the morning.
2. Pour instant noodles and seasoning packets into a bowl.
3. Mix in an appropriate amount of boiling water (fresh boiling water).
4. Put the lid on and soak.
5. Pour an appropriate amount of water to a boil, add the vegetables (diced carrots, green beans, and diced corn) and blanch them with salt, then remove them.
6. Put an appropriate amount of oil in the pot, add tomato sauce and stir-fry evenly.
7. Add instant noodles, no soup.
8. Add vegetables and stir-fry evenly.
9. Put it into the baking tray.
10. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
11. Put it in the middle of the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, and bake it until the surface is golden. For the last two minutes, you can sprinkle some pizza straw on it.
12. It smells good.
13. It's brushed.
14. Take a bite.
15. It's so delicious 🤤🤤🤤.
Instant noodles can be soaked softly.
Stir-fry for a long time is not suitable.