by Moonlight's small kitchen
1. First prepare all the ingredients, wash the large prawns in advance and cook them for later use.
2. After removing the dead leaves of lettuce, soak it in baking soda for a while, then rinse it off with tap water.
3. Cut the red sausage into thin slices with a knife.
4. Pour the peanut oil into the frying pan of the breakfast machine and heat it up, then fry the eggs and serve.
5. Using a frying pan, put the sliced red sausage directly into the frying pan.
6. Fry on both sides until red.
7. Add an appropriate amount of water to the soup pot of the Dongling breakfast machine.
8. After boiling the water on a high fire, add a packet of instant noodles.
9. After boiling over high heat, add the instant noodle seasoning.
10. Then put the lard seasoning bag in the instant noodles.
11. The fire continued to boil.
12. At this time, add the large prawns cooked in advance.
13. The fire continues to boil.
14. Add the washed lettuce at this time.
15. Turn off the heat when you see the lettuce cut off and change color.
16. Put the cooked instant noodles in a bowl, put the fried eggs and red sausage on top, and you are ready to enjoy.