1. Prepare ingredients.
2. The lean pig meat is washed and sliced, and then marinated with salt, sugar, steamed fish soy sauce, cooking wine, peanut oil, and corn starch.
3. The dried bamboo fungus should be soaked in water and washed several times, and the stalks of the roots should be cut off.
4. The washed bamboo fungus is blanched in boiling water and picked up for later use.
5. Fry the eggs until both sides are solidified, so you don't need to fry them for too long.
6. Put water to boil.
7. Add ginger slices, bamboo fungus, and eggs in order to boil, turn to medium heat and cook for 10 minutes, then add lean meat and medlar and continue cooking. Cook on medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
8. Season with salt and serve.
9. Finished product
The dried bamboo fungus should be soaked in water and washed several times, and the stalks of the roots should be cut off.