1. Preparation materials: 10 dried bamboo fungus; 1 catty spare ribs; 2 carrots; appropriate amount of ginger
2. Use scissors to cut off the bottom of the bamboo fungus
3. Cut off the top of the bamboo fungus
4. Soak the bamboo fungus in cool light salt water for 20 minutes, drain the water, and soak it in warm water for 10 minutes;
5. Drain the bamboo fungus and cut into sections. Peel the carrots and cut into long strips.
6. Blanch the small row of water.
7. Put all the ingredients in the pot and add the right amount of water
8. Add 1 scoop of cooking wine, bring to a boil on high heat, simmer on low heat, and simmer for about 1 and a half hours.
9. Add the wolfberry and cook for 5 minutes, add salt to taste
1. The bamboo fungus itself has a strange smell. I think it is a bit similar to perfume. When handling it, remember to cut off the cap (closed end), otherwise the smell will be stronger. If you are more sensitive to the taste, it is recommended to remove the entire cap (the one that looks like a small umbrella)