1. Soak the bamboo fungus in light salt water for about 10 minutes.
2. Soak dried shiitake mushrooms in warm water and wash them for later use. Wash small rapeseed.
3. Remove the nets on the head and tail of the bamboo fungus, clean it in two, and soak in clean water for 20 minutes to remove the strange smell of the bamboo fungus.
4. Add enough water to the pot, wash the chicken legs, cut them into two sections from the joints, and put them in the pot. (There is more fat in the upper leg, and the skin can be removed)
5. After boiling, skim the foam as much as possible.
6. Add shiitake mushrooms and continue to boil.
7. Add bamboo fungus and simmer for 30 minutes.
8. Add small rapeseed, add salt, and bring to a boil.
The delicious bamboo sun soup is out of the pot.
The soup is delicious, light, and less oily, making it suitable for consumption in the dry season.
1 Before cooking, the dry product should be soaked in light salt water, and the cap (closed end) should be cut off, otherwise it will have a strange smell.
2 Dictyophora is cool in nature, and people with weak spleen and stomach should not eat too much.