1. Cut off the blocked head on the top of the bamboo fungus to remove the strange odor, soak it in warm salt water until the soak is soft, and change the water several times to remove the strange odor
2. Put 120 grams of water into the pot to enlarge the green onion, 3 sections, fresh ginger, 6 slices, and 30 prickly ash, boil and set aside
3. Minus the roots of the crab-flavored mushrooms, wash them, and blanch the broccoli for later use
4. 300g chicken breast
5. Put the mashed chicken breast in the mixing tank and add seasoning water while stirring. Add a small amount of it in portions, and absorb all of it each time before adding it next time
6. Cut first and then chop into puree chicken breast
7. Put the mashed chicken breast in the mixing tank and add seasoning water while stirring. Add a small amount of it in portions, and absorb all of it each time before adding it next time
8. Put 3 grams of salt and continue to stir
9. Add another half of the egg white and continue stirring until it is completely absorbed. At this time, the meat paste is sticky
10. Weigh it out and put it in a container, add an appropriate amount of sesame oil to taste
11. Put the water in the pot to boil and then change to a small fire, without bubbling, grab a handful of mashed meat and use your thumb and forefinger to alternately squeeze out the smooth little meatballs, scoop it up with a small spoon and put it into the pot.
12. When the meatballs float up to indicate that they are cooked, remove them after they float up.
13. Put it in cold water and put it in a basin for later use. It is useful to keep the soup of the boiled meatballs.
14. Bring an appropriate amount of boiled meatball soup to a boil, add bamboo fungus and crab-flavored mushrooms
15. After boiling, boil for 5 minutes, then put the chicken breast balls and goji berries in
16. Boil the pot again to show that all the ingredients in the pot have been cooked, put the vermicelli and broccoli
17. Put a little olive oil
18. Put in white pepper at the end
The bamboo fungus itself has a refreshing fragrance, but there is also an indescribable smell of grass, so you need to change the water several times. The soaked bamboo fungus is white and can be cut into sections when it is put into the pot.
Don’t dump the soup flavor of the boiled meatballs and use them to cook the soup directly, but if you have chicken soup, it’s better, and the hot flavor will be more delicious.