1. Soak the dried bamboo fungus in water for 10 minutes.
2. Clean and remove the mesh part.
3. Peel the white radish and cut into pieces with a hob.
4. Cut the keel into pieces and clean it.
5. Put the keel, bamboo fungus, white radish, and ginger into an electric pressure cooker, and add an appropriate amount of water.
6. Cover with lid and adjust to boiling soup.
7. When time is up, open the lid and add salt, chicken essence, and pepper to taste.
8. Pour it into a bowl and start enjoying the food.