1. Two bananas, mashed with a spoon and set aside
2. Beat in two eggs, add appropriate amount of milk and sugar, mix well
3. Add flour, stir into a delicate batter, the consistency can be runny
4. Brush the pan with oil until the banana batter is added and spread out
5. Slowly fry on low heat until golden on both sides
6. Take it out of the pan and eat it while it’s hot. The sweetness of a banana lingers in your mouth. The noodles are also extremely fragrant and soft. They are the softest pancakes I have ever eaten.
1. Bananas are best to be black, soft and sweet, and easy to crush;
2. Don't put too much flour, otherwise it will be hard;
3. Fry slowly on low heat, and be careful when turning it over, because bananas are easily broken if you put too much;
4. Don't put too much sugar, otherwise it will cover up the taste of bananas.