by Shredded Potato Burrito
1. Cut bananas into small pieces
2. The cooked walnuts are also simply chopped
3. Keep the banana and walnuts together, and break into an egg
4. Put in half a small bowl of flour
5. Mix well. If the egg is small and it feels too dry, add some water. It can be easily stirred without sticking the chopsticks.
6. Put the oil in a flat-bottomed spoon, scoop the banana-walnut batter with a spoon, one by one, put it directly into the pot and spread it out
7. It can be baked on both sides to make golden
Bananas don’t need to be crushed into a puree shape, and cut into small pieces to have a little taste and taste better.