1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Wash the purple sweet potatoes, peel them, cut into pieces, put them in a pot and steam for 10 minutes.
3. The steamed purple sweet potato is pressed into a puree with a spoon while it is hot.
Peel the bananas.
5. Cut off both ends with a knife.
6. Dig out 1/3 of the middle pulp horizontally.
7. Fill the hollowed out part of the banana with mashed purple potato.
8. The cherry tomatoes are cut.
9. The cucumber is cut.
10. Decorate around the plate and mix with salad dressing when you eat.
11. Serve and enjoy slowly.
Bananas are high in sugar and potassium. People with high blood sugar and those with renal insufficiency should eat less.