by Yong Hao Tam
1. Put 2 eggs in a bowl and beat them into egg slurry
2. According to personal taste, dilute the condensed milk with warm water in an appropriate amount. Some people may put sugar in, but I like the sweetness of condensed milk
3. Peel two bananas and cut them into small pieces, put them in a glass bowl and mash them with a small spoon to make a paste
4. Pour the diluted condensed milk into the egg slurry, then stir, then add 50-180g of low-gluten flour [depending on the number of people], then stir clockwise, and finally add the banana paste
5. First heat the pot on high heat for 1 minute without adding oil! Spoon out the banana egg liquid and make a pie in a non-stick pan. Note that the electric heating plate can be lowered at this time.
6. Wait for about 10 minutes and find that there is a small hole on the side facing up, you can turn the muffin over and fry the other side! Because the temperature of the electric heating cooker is not too high, there is no fear of scorching! Repeat the above steps several times to make a few muffins, add fruit and pour honey to eat!
You must buy bananas that have small black spots on the surface. They are more ripe, otherwise they will taste astringent. For pancakes, you can only use medium heat at the highest!