1. Get the materials ready.
2. Beat the eggs one by one.
3. Peel the banana and cut into sections.
4. Use chopsticks to pick up a piece of banana, put it in the egg wash, and roll it.
5. Put it in the breadcrumbs and roll.
6. Put it on the plate.
7. Squeeze the salad dressing into the bowl.
8. Use a pot, pour the oil, heat the oil, put the bananas in, and bubbles will immediately rise in the pot
9. Fry until the banana ball floats to remove the oil control.
10. Using clean chopsticks, pick a fried banana ball and dip it in a little Kubi Salad Dressing.
11. Make a roll in the coconut paste.
12. Serve it on a plate and pair it with Chobe's blueberry sauce, which is delicious on earth.
1. The oil temperature should be high, first try with one, ask bananas to be put in, and just roll over
2. The size of the banana is arbitrary. It can also be cut longer. Bananas should be riper and sweeter.