by Jamie Pastoral
1. Put wheat flour, corn flour, bean curd residue, and yeast in a pot
2. And the dough is proofed
3. Add ginger, salt, light soy sauce, oyster sauce, and pepper to the pork filling, stir in one direction
4. Wash the cabbage
5. Chopped bok choy
6. Add a little salt and stir evenly to kill water
7. Squeeze out the water from the cabbage and put the stirred pork stuffing in a pot, then add sesame oil, salt, and chopped green onions and stir evenly to form the stuffing
8. The proofed dough is made into a medium-sized noodle, thinly pressed, and fillings are added in the middle
9. Wrap the fillings tightly with the dough, put the dumplings into the steamer and steam them, and enjoy them after they are out of the pot
1. The stuffing of vegetable dumplings can be adjusted at will according to personal preference.
2. The water content of Chinese cabbage is relatively large, so use salt to kill the water in advance.
3. The condiments for the fillings are added according to personal taste.