1. Peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds, wash and cut into small pieces, steam on the pot for 10 minutes, drain the water after the pumpkin is steamed, and mash it into pumpkin puree in a small basin
2. Then add glutinous rice flour little by little (the amount of flour and pumpkin can be adjusted by yourself)
3. Add and knead until it becomes a non-sticky dough. Divide the kneaded pumpkin dough into several small portions and knead it into circles.
4. Take a small dough and roll it into a round dough sheet with a rolling pin
5. Put red bean paste filling in the center, seal tightly and knead smoothly, squeeze gently, and then paste white sesame seeds
6. Spread a small amount of vegetable oil in the frying pan, heat it to warm, add the pumpkin pie, fry it out and transfer to a plate