by Nutritionist Yiye Gourmet
1. Stir the minced meat with oyster sauce, salt, chicken essence, and finally add a little oil and stir again.
2. Use chopsticks to break the bean paste into a small opening, and fill in the meat, as much as you like.
3. Put a little oil in the pot and sauté the garlic until fragrant, add the soy sauce and sugar, pour the stock, and use water if you don't have it.
4. Put in bean foam, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Finally, pour a little starch water to thicken, and it will be out of the pot.