by Looking for Peach Blossom Island
1. Soak the mushrooms and slice them, shred carrots and ham, and chopped green onion.
2. Blanch enoki mushrooms, soak the fungus and cut into shreds, soak and cut tofu or tofu into strips
3. Stir the eggs, water starch for later use
4. The ingredients are put into the stock of chicken broth. If there is no stock, you can use water and chicken essence, or a little Knorr Soup Bao instead
5. Add all the ingredients except pepper, water starch and whole egg liquid, and boil on high heat
6. After boiling, change to low heat, thicken starch with water
7. Beat in the whole egg liquid and stir a few times to form egg flowers
8. After boiling, add pepper and mix well 10 seconds before serving
1. The pepper should be added to the pot 10 seconds before it is out of the pot so that it will not "evaporate" and lose its spiciness.
2. You can add fine bamboo shoots to the ingredients, according to personal preference. Do not cut the tofu shreds and ham shreds into thin shreds, or they will break after they are cooked.
3. Hot and sour soup needs to be drunk hot to taste.