1. Prepare the ingredients, put the sirloin in the pot with cold water, remove it immediately after boiling on high heat, and rinse off the foam for later use
2. Put a small amount of vegetable oil in the pot, add the sirloin, stir fry, add a spoonful of light soy sauce
3. Put a spoonful of cooking wine along the side of the pot and stir fry
4. According to personal preference, you can prepare a piece of Codonopsis, angelica. I personally like the taste of angelica beef very much. If you don’t like it or don’t add it
5. Put the beef bone broth (or water) cooked in advance and boil on high heat
6. Pour the beef and the soup into a casserole and simmer slowly over low heat, add a piece of butter, and add a rich flavor
7. After the sirloin is boiled softly, add some white radish and simmer for half an hour to turn off the heat
8. Boil water in another pot, add egg noodles, blanch the lettuce, put the noodles in a bowl, add a little salt, pour the beef broth, and sprinkle some chives.