1. Cut tomatoes, slice ginger and garlic, cut green onions, cut chives, chopped green onions
2. Add cold water to the pot, add the sirloin, add the sliced ginger and spring onion, cooking wine, heat, wait until the sirloin is cooked and remove, set aside
3. Put the oil in the wok, add the sliced ginger and star anise when the oil is hot, pour in the tomato sauce, stir fry the seasoning until the red oil is fried, then pour the cooked sirloin in the pan, stir the red oil and the sirloin evenly, Then pour the light soy sauce, stir fry a little, add the cooking wine, continue to stir fry a few times, add hot water to the pot, the hot water is higher than the beef, cook for a while, transfer the boiled beef to the casserole.
4. Put oil in the wok, add the prepared tomatoes (first put half), fry out the red oil, pour the fried tomatoes into the casserole with beef, add rock sugar and chives in the casserole, cover Cover the pot and simmer for 90 minutes. If there is less water in the middle, you can heat the water several times.
5. Put oil in the wok, add garlic slices and fry until the oil is hot, pour in the remaining half of the tomatoes, and fry the red oil. After the sirloin in the casserole is stewed, add the remaining fried tomatoes, and the casserole is opening Keep simmering for a few minutes with the cover, and finally add some salt and chives and you can start eating