1. Prepare the sirloin, the salt and pepper here is not spicy, it is the more fragrant one, so I will use more chili powder later, you can add it according to your favorite taste.
2. Put the sirloin cubes in a large bowl, pour in all the ingredients, and sprinkle the chili powder on when roasting later.
3. Grab it with your hands and marinate it for more than half an hour to let the meat taste as soon as possible. If you use fat beef, you must first use a loose meat hammer.
4. I prepared the horn pepper. I just saw this colorful horn pepper. It has a spicy flavor and is more delicious than the colored pepper. If you can't buy the colored pepper, it's okay. My red one is the colored pepper.
5. Remove the stems and cores of the chili and cut into lumps similar in size to the sirloin. The colorful ones will be more attractive, and the unavailable monochromatic colors will do without affecting the taste.
6. Separate the marinated sirloin and chili cubes and string together.
7. Heat the pan, coat it with a thin layer of oil, put the beef skewers on the pan, and fry them slowly. I use the NUC pan for frying. If you have an oven, you can also use the oven, but remember to turn it over.
8. During the period, I turned the noodles several times and saw that the meat had become firm, so I could sprinkle chili powder and cumin powder on it. Wow, the aroma at this time is really strong, and the saliva will flow.