1. Cut the sirloin into large pieces and soak in clean water until the water is clear.
2. Prepare ginger slices and green onions.
3. Add a little vegetable oil to the casserole, add pepper, green onion, and ginger.
4. Fry out the fragrance.
5. Add the drained sirloin.
6. Add oyster sauce.
7. Stir fry evenly.
8. Then add water, just surpass the beef. (If you like spicy taste, you can put some dried chili here)
9. Finally put in the bay leaves.
10. When the soup is boiling, turn to medium-low heat and simmer for at least 1 hour.
11. The final soup is more viscous. (During the process, if the soup is found to be insufficient, add water appropriately)
12. Peel the potatoes, wash them, cut into pieces with a hob, and soak them in cold water for later use.
13. When the sirloin is cooked until tender, add the drained potato pieces.
14. Simply mix well.
15. Add a small bowl of water, sprinkle a little salt, a little light soy sauce, close the lid, and continue to simmer.
16. When the potatoes are simmered until tender, you can turn off the heat to serve, sprinkle a little green onion, and the super delicious sirloin stewed potatoes is complete.
1. If you don't have time to soak the beef, you can blanch the beef directly, but the beef must be blanched in a pot under cold water so that the meat will not become firm due to sudden heat.
2. Pay attention to the soup at all times during the stewing process. Beef stewing takes a long time. Remember to add it at any time if the soup is insufficient.