1. Weigh 60 grams of tomato hot pot base material.
2. Wash the sirloin and soak in clean water for more than half an hour, so as to remove the blood and reduce the fishy smell.
3. Cut the onions and carrots into large pieces. The carrots can be peeled or not.
4. Cut 6 slices of ginger, peel the garlic and cut into thin slices.
5. Boil the tomatoes in boiling water for 1 to 2 minutes, peel them, and cut into large pieces.
6. Beef brisket flying water: add 3 slices of ginger to a pot under cold water, and cook for about 1 minute after boiling. You can also add 2 scallions if you have scallions. I made them at night, but I didn’t put them out if I didn’t have any scallions.
7. Wash the sirloin with warm water to remove any foam.
8. Put the sirloin in the pressure cooker and add enough hot water, the remaining ginger slices and all the garlic slices, close the lid, cook until SAIC, start the timer, turn off the heat and deflate after 15 minutes.
9. Pour the sirloin and soup into a soup pot, add onions, carrots, and tomatoes after boiling, cover and boil again. Tomatoes can also be sautéed with a little oil in advance until they are sandy and taste better.
10. Add 60 grams of tomato hot pot base and continue to cook until the soup thickens.
11. The tomato has a strong flavor and the beef is soft and rotten. With white rice, you can eat a big bowl!
12. Xiabuxiabu Yuanyang Hotpot Base Satisfies your discerning taste buds
1. A colleague said that beef should not be added with cooking wine because it is not easy to boil. I don't know if this is the case. I would rather believe it, so I didn't add cooking wine. If you are afraid of smell, you can add cooking wine after the pressure cooker is cooked.
2. If there is no pressure cooker, it can be cooked in an electric rice cooker, but it may take more than 1 hour.
3 The amount of beef is estimated by Mao, which is not very accurate, because it was made with rice for my daughter, about 5 or 6 pieces of sirloin.
4. After the tomatoes are fried with oil to make the sand, the soup will be richer, I am lazy and did not fry.
5. If you don’t want to use the hot pot base, you can season it + tomato sauce.