by Home and everything
1. Fresh sirloin is soaked in water for one hour, rinsed, drained, and cut into chunks
2. Boil water in a pot and add sirloin to blanch water to remove impurities and grease
3. The blanched sirloin is immediately placed in cold water to cool down and rinsed several times. Rinse the foam and drain the water for later use.
4. Add appropriate amount of water to the pot, add the sirloin, add the seasoning package (pepper, star anise, ginger, fennel, bay leaf, cardamom, angelica, nutmeg) into the seasoning wine, sugar, oyster sauce, and fresh soy sauce, simmer for 20 minutes, change to medium-low heat Stew for 30 minutes to simmer the sirloin half-cooked
5. Bring to a boil and put the noodles under high heat to boil, then immediately put it in cold water and let it cool before draining the water.
6. Take appropriate amount of noodles into the container
7. Take an appropriate amount of sirloin meat and heat the soup
8. Carrot slices and soaked fungus, seasonings, oyster sauce, a fresh soy sauce, and sugar are put in the soup and boil
9. The sirloin and seasonal vegetable noodles are packed in a container with eggs and biscuits as standard breakfast
10. The sirloin and seasonal vegetable noodles are packed in a container with eggs and biscuits as standard breakfast
11. Noodles are delicious
12. I want to eat a bowl when I look at it, but I can’t eat it
13. The sirloin is fragrant in the mouth, and the lips and teeth have an endless aftertaste
14. A hearty breakfast is the motivation to start a beautiful day
15. A hearty breakfast is the motivation to start a beautiful day
Beef brisket is rich in protein, fat, vitamin B group, niacin, calcium, phosphorus, iron, cholesterol and other ingredients. Beef brisket is rich in protein, and its amino acid composition is closer to human body needs than pork, which can improve the body's disease resistance.
1. Beef brisket provides high-quality protein and contains all kinds of amino acids. The ratio of various amino acids is basically the same as the ratio of various amino acids in human protein, and the sarcosine contained in it is higher than that of any food.
2. The fat content of beef brisket is very low, but it is a source of low-fat linoleic acid and a potential antioxidant.
3. Beef brisket contains minerals and vitamin B complex, including niacin, vitamin B1 and riboflavin. Beef brisket is also the best source of iron needed every day.