1. Large group photo of ingredients: beef slices, Chinese cabbage, coriander, carrots, red peppers, peppers, golden soup and beef sauce; beef slices are longer and can be cut into small pieces;
2. Cut the cabbage leaf horizontally into two halves, then cut into thin filaments longitudinally; cut the carrot and red pepper into thin filaments, and cut the pepper into circles;
3. Pour a little vegetable oil in the pot, stir-fry the garlic cloves and green onion to create a fragrance;
4. Put the carrot shreds into the pot and stir fry a few times;
5. Put the shredded cabbage into the pot and stir fry;
6. Add appropriate amount of hot water and boil on high heat;
7. Pour the golden soup beef sauce into the soup; the sauce contains chicken fat, soybean oil, pork bone soup, pumpkin, Hainan yellow pepper, salt and other condiments, which is very convenient to use; if you make your own, you can refer to the above ingredients and pour it into the dish Boiled in the same way
8. Bring to a boil on high heat to make all the cabbage soft;
9. Put the beef slices into the soup piece by piece, without sticking to each other;
10. Turn off the fire if the meat slices change color;
11. Pour the green and red peppers and coriander into the soup, and use the remaining temperature to scald these ingredients to change the color.
1. The total length of the cabbage leaves is more than 20 cm, so you have to cut it with a knife and cut it into silk, so that it will have a shape similar to enoki mushroom and bean sprouts;
2. There is a little yellow chili in the golden soup beef sauce, but the amount is not too much, which is slightly spicy, so the amount of green and red chili can be adjusted according to the acceptable spiciness.