by Gourmet original
1. Prepare the required ingredients: I chose the fore tendon, which has a lot of tendons and tastes better.
2. Use a knife to cut off the impurities and dirt on the surface, soak in cold water for 2 hours, change the water several times in between, remove and drain the water for later use
3. Slice ginger, cut green onion into sections for later use
4. Put the spice bag and beef in the pot, add water to submerge the beef
5. Skim the foam after the water is boiled
6. Put another 100 grams of soybean soy sauce, soy sauce should be put slowly, keep the water boiled, so that the raw taste of soy sauce can be boiled
7. Then add 50 grams of rice wine, shallots, ginger slices, 50 grams of yellow sauce, 50 grams of salt and 60 grams of rock sugar
8. Turn the heat to cover and simmer slowly for two to three hours, and simmer until it can be easily pierced through with chopsticks, and it is cooked
9. Let the beef dry thoroughly before cutting it, slice the beef vertically with a knife, thin and thick, neatly placed on the plate, and can be dipped in the sauce in the adjustable bowl.