1. Soak the beef in clean water, remove the blood, and cut into pieces
2. Soak shiitake mushrooms in hot water and dice
3. Mince ginger and garlic
4. Put oil in the pot, more oil than usual for cooking, heat to 80% hot, then add beef cubes and stir fry
5. After the beef is fried in water, add garlic and ginger, add mushrooms and continue to fry, then add tomato sauce and continue to cook until the water is boiled dry, add appropriate amount of oil and salt to cook
6. You can boil the beef sauce and boil the noodles in boiling water at the same time. If the beef sauce is good, the noodles can be fried. Pick up the noodles and add the mushrooms and beef sauce to start eating.