1. Prepare the required ingredients
2. After the potatoes and carrots are peeled and washed, randomly cut the hob pieces, onion slices, ginger slices, and beef cut into small pieces.
3. Turn on the gas stove, add a little oil after the pan is hot, add onion and ginger and stir fry slowly
4. After the onion is fragrant, add potatoes and carrots and stir fry together
5. When the carrots and potatoes are sautéed until they are slightly discolored, add beef and stir fry together
6. Stir-fry beef until color changes on both sides
7. Add boiling water and cinnamon (the amount of boiling water should cover the potatoes by about 2cm) and bring to a boil.
8. After boiling the pot, change to medium and low heat and simmer slowly for about 40 minutes. When the soup is finished, it is out of the pot, and the curry is added halfway.
1. There is a salty taste in curry, so this dish does not need to add salt, and the amount of salt can be added appropriately for the heavy taste;
2. It is best to add boiling water when cooking, so that the beef is easier to stew.