1. First, let's prepare the ingredients.
You don’t need to use too much tangerine peel. For a catty and a half of beef, 1-2 tangerine peels (the peel of an orange) are enough.
Tangerine peel is orange peel, aged orange peel. You can buy it in general scented tea shops and pharmacies. It is a traditional Chinese medicinal material commonly used in clinical practice. It has the functions of regulating qi, strengthening the spleen and reducing phlegm. When sautéing beef with tangerine peel, it not only has a unique flavor, but also has the effect of conditioning the body.
Wash the dried tangerine peels first, soak and shred slightly for later use.
3. Shred the beef weakly, add a spoonful of light soy sauce and mix until fully absorbed.
4. Add a little ginger.
5. Finally, pour in a little oil and marinate for ten minutes. Seal the surface of the shredded beef with oil to maintain the moisture of the meat. The fried beef tastes tender and juicy.
6. Heat the oil pan, pour the marinated beef into the pan, and fry until it is broken.
7. Add a spoonful of bean paste.
8. Pour in the orange peel and stir fry evenly.
9. Add glutinous rice (or cooking wine, sugar and water) and cook for a while.
10. When the soup is about to dry, sprinkle in the coriander section, stir-fry for a while to start the pot.
The beef is marinated with oil-sealing before frying, and it is not only delicious, but also tender.
If there is no glutinous rice, you can use cooking wine instead, but if you use cooking wine, you need to add a little sugar and water when cooking, and you don’t need to add it when you use mash.
You can add some salt when marinating the beef, so that you don't need to add salt at all when you stir fry.