1. Ingredients: 100 grams of low-gluten flour, 10 grams of fine sugar, a pinch of salt with two fingers, 3 grams of baking powder, 20 grams of butter, 50 grams of milk, 3 bags of bergamot flavored black tea, a little milk (brushed surface).
2. Combine low-gluten flour, salt, and baking powder and sift into a large bowl.
3. The butter is softened at room temperature in advance, then cut into small cubes, put in flour, and added fine sugar.
4. Scratch and rub into a coarse powder.
5. Add three-quarters of the milk, cut and mix with a spatula.
6. Add black tea powder and stir evenly.
7. Add the remaining milk, cut and mix until the milk is absorbed by the dough.
8. Take it out, put it on the table, and press it with your hands.
9. Fold, press again, and repeat 2-3 times.
10. Arrange the dough into a round cake with a thickness of about 1.5 cm.
11. Cut into 8 equal parts.
12. Brush the surface with a layer of milk.
13. Put it on the baking tray, put it in the preheated oven, middle level, up and down heat 200 degrees, bake for about 20 minutes.
14. The surface is golden, baked, and placed on a drying rack until warm before serving.
3 packs of black tea are about 6 grams. If you don't like the tea taste too strong, you can reduce the amount according to your own taste.
The baking time and firepower need to be adjusted according to the actual situation.