1. Pumpkin peeled and sliced, steamed in a pot, pressed into puree with a colander, and placed to cool. Pour part of the milk into a bowl, put it in a steamer with hot water, take it out when it is warm, add yeast powder and sugar, and let it sit for 2 minutes
2. Weigh the flour. Add the dried pumpkin puree to the flour, add the yeast syrup and the rest of the milk
3. After kneading the flour into a dough, add the salad oil. Knead into a smooth dough and let stand for 15 minutes
4. Place the dough on the chopping board and press the dough with your hands to form a thick sheet. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough, about 30cm in length and 20cm in width, pat on the dough with your hands moistened with water
5. Tightly roll up the dough sheet from top to bottom into a cylinder, and rub it to a length of 60cm. Cut small doses, about 4cm each
6. Put the steamer on oil paper, shape the four corners of the steamed bun, and put it in the steamer for 60 minutes until the volume becomes 1.5 times larger. Pot with cold water, after the water is boiled, steam for 12 minutes on high heat, turn off the heat, cool for 3-5 minutes, open the lid
1. After the pumpkin is steamed and taken out, put the milk bowl into the steamer and heat the milk with the hot water in the pot.
2. The milk in the formula can be replaced with water, and the amount of water is reduced by 5g.
3. Dip some water on the dough to make it more tightly rolled up
4. The cooling work after turning off the fire is indispensable, otherwise, the big fat people will collapse all at once, and there will be nothing to worry about!