1. Press the steamed pumpkin into puree for later use.
2. Take 60 grams of water to melt the yeast.
3. Pour the melted yeast into the flour.
4. Then add pumpkin puree, caster sugar, and lard.
5. Stir it into a floc.
6. Cover the softened dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Roll out the loosened dough into a rectangular dough sheet.
8. Rinse a layer of corn oil.
9. Roll up from top to bottom.
10. Use a knife to cut into a "V" shaped triangle
11. Place the triangular tip upwards and use chopsticks to press on the upper center, and the flower shape will come out.
12. Put greased paper on it and put it in the steamer. After fermenting for 20 minutes, steam for 15 minutes on high heat. After 5 minutes, you can enjoy it.
Pumpkin puree must be cooled before use. The purpose of adding lard is to make the steamed buns more shiny.