1. Prepare materials
2. Wash the vegetables and cut them, and beat the eggs.
3. Flour in a bowl
4. Turn the faucet to the minimum water flow, place the basin under the faucet, turn the basin continuously, and then use chopsticks to pull it into small bumps.
5. Bring water to a boil in a pot, add shrimp skins and diced carrots, and pour in gnocchi.
6. Stir well with chopsticks
7. Cook the gnocchi for a short while, slowly pour in the egg mixture and stir well.
8. Add spinach
9. Add salt and chicken essence
10. Add white pepper
11. Finally, add the chopped green onion and mix well.
You can also mix the first into a viscous state, boil water in the pot, pour the batter into a colander, and leak into the pot to become gnocchi.