1. Cut chicken breasts into large pieces and coat them with pizza sauce
2. Turn the microwave on high heat for five minutes until it is ready for use
3. Take a whole wheat bread and dig out the top
4. Add chicken breast, squeeze a little more pizza sauce, then put on the diced sausage, top with cheese slices and diced tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese
5. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees and bake for 25 minutes
6. Ding~ it's done!
Please remember to use hard bread to make it. You can also try the thick baguette. You can also pour some egg liquid in the cabin, bake it for a while, the taste is even better!