1. Prepare bitter gourd
3. Just put it on the disk for later use
4. Wash the eggs and set aside
5. Beat eggs in a bowl
6. The eggs are beaten clockwise first
7. Then add bitter gourd foam and stir the salt in a clockwise direction.
8. Put the oil in the pot, the oil temperature can reach seven or eight, and the bitter gourd eggs can be mixed.
9. In the process of frying, the eggs and bitter gourd should be fried on one side so that both sides are fried to golden brown.
10. Out of the pot
It is easier to mix the eggs clockwise when mixing the eggs. If you like something tender, you don't need to fry it so yellow.