by Taste chew
1. Prepare ingredients (black beans need to be soaked several hours in advance)
2. Chop the pig bones into large pieces, wash and blanch them, then rinse and set aside
3. Put all the ingredients in the pot and add a few slices of ginger
4. Add appropriate amount of water in a medium-fire pot (the foam can be skimmed off with a spoon after boiling), and then turn it into a low-fire pot for about two hours
5. Finally add the right amount of salt
1. The black beans need to be soaked a few hours in advance;
2. Because the pork bones have oil content, there is no need to add oil to the soup.